From one-on-one coaching to participatory workshops and engaging lectures, Leah Bloom can tailor a program to meet your unique needs.
Workshops, Lectures, and Trainings
Leah Bloom is an experienced teacher and corporate trainer, and speaks engagingly on a wide variety of topics, from marketing techniques to sustainable living.
Recent presentations and classes have included:
- “Guerilla Marketing Dos and Don’ts,” AccionUSA, Boston, MA
- “Branding for Small Businesses,” Career Source, Cambridge, MA
- “Enhancing Your Marketing Strategy,” Center for Women and Enterprise, Boston, MA, and Cambridge Community Development, Cambridge, MA
- “Cultivating Donors Through Direct Response Marketing: Building Strong Relationships with Your Donors,” Annual Conference on Philanthropy, Association of Fundraising Professionals, MA Chapter
- “Successful Cross Channel Marketing: How to Motivate Your Donors to Give Through Multiple Outlets,” New York Nonprofit Conference, Direct Marketing Association, New York, NY
- “Green My Marketing,” Accion USA, Boston, MA (Twitter party)
- “Green Your Marketing,” Cambridge Energy Alliance, Cambridge, MA and Sustainable Business Leadership Program, Boston, MA
- “A Fresh Approach: Writing About Food,” Boston Center for Adult Education, Boston, MA
In addition, Leah often speaks about sustainable food. Recent presentations on this topic include:
- “Eating Green in Boston Restaurants” and “Eating Green on a Budget,” Boston Public Library, Allston-Honan Branch, Allston, MA
- “Cooking with Farmer’s Market Finds,” Boston Center for Adult Education, Boston, MA
- “Copley Square Farmer’s Market Trip and Tips” and “Sustainability, Raw Foods, and Slow Food,” Kitchen Arts, Boston, MA
- Cooking demos including “Gazpacho and Bruschetta” and “Candying Fruits and Nuts,” Kitchen Arts, Boston, MA
Contact Leah to learn more about having her make a presentation to your staff or customers or train your employees.